This is to inform you that the links to apply into the 2019 January – June Internship Programs are now available on the Recruiting Management System (RMS). All internship candidates are required to go on the RMS to apply and submit their relevant documents.[…]
Application Links for Chevron 2019 Internship for undergraduates and graduates
Please note that hard or soft copies of internship applications are no longer accepted, to apply use the following links:
- Undergraduate students in Nigeria:
2019 January – June Internship Placement (Undergraduates) (See More Undergraduate Internship Application Links)
- International Undergraduate students:
2019 January – June Internship Placement (International Undergraduates)
- Pharmacy & Medical Laboratory Science candidates:
September 2018 – August 2019 Internship Placement (Pharmacy & Medical Laboratory Science Candidates)
September 2018 – August 2019 Internship Placement (Radiographers)
Eligibility Requirements for Chevron 2019 Internship Application
- Candidate must be a Nigerian in a Nigerian or overseas Institution.
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to a Diploma, Bachelors’, or Masters’ Degree as applicable.
• Undergraduate candidates – June and December 2019
- Placement of candidate is dependent on meeting the approved cut-off marks and availability of internship slot in the company.The company continues to provide temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
For more information on the Internship program in Chevron Nigeria, candidates are
required to use this link.
The undergraduate, international undergraduate and graduate internship links will not be
accessible after November 30, 2018.