Our Global Healthcare team is seeking a fall intern to assist with the cleanup and organization of our global healthcare servers. Ideally seeking candidates with a Library Science degree or experience with information collection and management to enjoy an internship with Weber Shandwick . […]
Our Global Healthcare team is seeking a fall intern to assist with the cleanup and organization of our global healthcare servers. Ideally seeking candidates with a Library Science degree or experience with information collection and management to enjoy an internship with weber shandwick.
When internship with Weber Shandwick was formed, we set out a mission that, by design, has no end date. We committed to be “engaging always.” We knew then, and more so now, that being open, aspiration and entrepreneurial is what it takes to engage people and deliver business impact in a rapidly changing environment.
Our journey to date might surprise you. From a powerful PR base, we’ve built-in one of the world’s largest, global social agencies.
Then we added Mediaco, a pioneering, award-winning content consulting and publishing operation. And today, we continue to lead digital and advertising assignments for some of the world’s most enduring companies and social causes.
Along the way, we’ve been validated repeatedly by Ad Age’s “A List,” creative leadership at Cannes Lions and global front runner status in the PR category. Yet despite our industry-leading status among marketing services agencies, we’re still just getting started.
Seniority level: Internship
Industry: Public Relations and Communications
Job functions: Public Relations
- You must be a rising senior or recent college graduate who received academic credit at an accredited college or university during the Fall 2018 semester.
- Must be available to work a full-time or part time schedule in our NYC office from the start through the end of the program. Business hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
How to Apply
Cover letter and resume – including GPA information (a cumulative minimum GPA of 3.5 preferred)
Short answers (no more than 750 words each) to two of the following questions:
- Where do you think your greatest strength lies in the current ever-changing communications landscape?
- Briefly describe one brand (company, person, etc.) which has experienced recent image issues and give your opinion as to whether you believe it was managed well and why, or what you would have done differently.
- Why do you believe Weber Shandwick should select you as an intern?
Your cover letter, resume and short answers MUST be uploaded as attachments with your application.
We strive to bring our collective intelligence, open architecture model and continuous learning to our work, not to mention agility required to deliver it. We’re strategists, builders, analysts, producers, designers, creatives, technologists. And we unite around big ideas.
So “engaging always.” is really about innovative change. And that’s what we continue do every day, adding new dimensions and diverse talent to our mix across our network of more than 81 countries around the world.
Thank you for your interest!
in an internship with Weber Shandwick, we are proud to let you know that we are b an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.