Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the […]
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
Travel Consultant Intern
- We are looking to Hire Graduate Interns in Port-Harcourt to fill the position of Travel Consultant (Internship Position)who will be responsible for mapping out travel arrangements for corporate bodies, travel agencies and individuals.
- These include booking flights, arranging transportation to and from the airport, and booking hotel rooms.
- The Travel Consultant is to also help clients ensure their visas and work permits are up to date for the locations they need to travel.
Intern Responsibilities Include
- Make professional and accurate travel arrangements for our clients including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations.
- Converse with customers to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour’s costs.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR’s) and profiles.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by Finchglow Travels.
- Provide customer with Finchglow Travel brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
- Maintain awareness and adherence to our clients procedures, programs and policy guidelines
- Consistent application of Finchglow Travel’s practices and programs.
- Provide industry updates as well as airline promotions to clients
- Offer and provide travel insurance to customers.
- Engage in the preparation of sales budget weekly.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- First Degree in a related field with 0-1 years experience and should have completed NYSC
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Amadeus GDS; with Amadeus certification.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of their email