Hagler & Associates is a high energy promotional marketing firm founded in 2010. Since opening our doors, we have had the opportunity to help expand various Fortune 500 Companies brands in locations such as Cincinnati Job location: Ohio, United States Job description: Marketing and sales Management […]
About the Company
Hagler & Associates is a high energy promotional marketing firm founded in 2010. Since opening our doors, we have had the opportunity to help expand various Fortune 500 Companies brands in locations such as Cincinnati
Job location: Ohio, United States
Job description: Marketing and sales Management Trainee
About the Programme
As a leader in experimental marketing & customer acquisitions, Hagler & Associates specializes in creating and implementing customized retail marketing campaigns for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, our client is able to connect brands directly with consumers through sales, direct marketing, promotions, and customer service within local markets and businesses including major retail locations!
In this entry-level role, the Entry Level Management Trainee will use his or her eagerness to learn and implement natural enthusiasm to assist the retail marketing division & client acquisitions team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company’s overall marketing plan.
Marketing & Sales Representatives learn how to effectively execute an in-store marketing campaign for one of our Fortune 500 Clients. Individuals in this role are the first line of contact for new and existing customers.
Task required from Entry Level Management Trainee
- Participating in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams on behalf of management
- Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards to sales team members for each client customized retail and/or client acquisition field campaign taking place
- Assisting customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services during each marketing & client acquisition promotion
- Applying knowledge of the product/service and brand to develop customized marketing & sales strategies used during each marketing & client acquisition promotion
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
- Assist the sales promotions & event manager as well as the marketing & client acquisition manager with any day to day duties as required
- College degree in sales, marketing, management, or similar field preferred (new graduates are welcome to apply)
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales, marketing, event or retail related settings are an asset
- Internship experience and/or previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience for this role
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
- Ability to start within 2 weeks
How to apply
Create a US LinkedIn account or log into one if available search for the job and apply.