Who can Apply for Shell Scholarship? The merit-based scholarships are in two categories: The National Merit Award (NM) and – open to all Nigerians. – […]
The merit-based scholarships are in two categories:
- The National Merit Award (NM) and – open to all Nigerians.
- The Areas of Operation Merit Award – open to indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
- Be Nigerian citizens
- Be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria.
- Be in 200 Level with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Have a minimum of five credits in one sitting, including Mathematics and English, in their Senior School Certificate Examinations
- Have a minimum of 200 score in UTME.
Scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community;and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
The Community Trust (CT) are also required for applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to:
The ER Manager
Social Performance/Social Investment
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt.
- Scanned documents must be in JPEG format and must not exceed 200KB.
- Application is free
- SPDC JV does not assign ‘Representatives’/‘Agents’ to assist applicants to process applications.
- Application opens on October 2nd, 2018 and closes November 12th, 2018.
- There will be no selection tests as selection will be based strictly on relative academic performance.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.