Total Exploration and Production Nigeria limited , one of the leading International Oil company in Nigeria, in-line with its Training and Development Department (Deepwater, Port-Harcourt District and Corporate) have commenced the collection of Application for the September 2018- Feburary 2018 batch of Industrial Trainees request. SIWES documents from School […]
Total Exploration and Production Nigeria limited, one of the leading International Oil company in Nigeria, in-line with its Training and Development Department (Deepwater, Port-Harcourt District and Corporate) have commenced the collection of Application for the September 2018- Feburary 2019 batch of Industrial Trainees request.
- SIWES documents from School
- Photocopy of Valid School ID (not association or Library ID)
The letter should be addressed to
Training and Development Manager,
Total E&P Nigeria Limited
Port-Harcourt or Lagos
The Application letter should be brief and contain the following information
- School Matriculation Number
- Course of Study
- Current Year
- Exact Duration of IT (Indicating Starting and Ending date)
- Contact Email and Mobile Number
How to Apply
Applications are to be submitted manually at the places you intend doing your training
For Deepwater (Lagos)
Mrs Abimbola Isafiade
Room 5E08/ Mail Room, Eko Tower lagos
For Port Harcourt District
Mrs Ebisinimi Frank-Imoh
Room 115, Building 9, Trans-Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt
For Corporate (Lagos)
Mr Victor Enape
12RO4, Eko Tower Lagos
Total E&P Nigeria Limited Internship program accept almost all disciplines/courses and 0has shown to be one of the best Internship offer a student seeking for attachment can get
They include but not limited to:
- Free Lunch
- Monthly stipend of 25-30 thousand naria only
- Access to medical health care
- Free Transportation
1. Submitting application manually at the various venue will not guarantee you getting shortlisted. You need to be endorsed/sponsored by a staff with his signature
This is inline with the policy of the International oil companies that every aspiring industrial trainee should be attached to a Staff.
The reason is that some interns tends to behave waywardly, stealing both information and property in the company.
The idea is to attach a staff(who sponsored your application) to an intern so that in case of any Bad act the staff will be held responsible.
2. The Exam date should be sometime around mid – August across all venues
3. For those that applied with a sponsor/staff and meet all requirements including their stipulated date be rest assured you will be shortlisted
4. The Total past questions are currently available
5. The deadline for Submission is on the 23rd July, 2018
Total Industrial Training Examination
Successful candidates that meets the above requirement and has Industrial Training period within the one stipulated above will be invited for exam through mail/SMS .
Total’s internship Exam usually contain English, Mathematics and Current affairs each having 25 question respectively, the time frame is usually short (10mins for each) hence you need to be familiar with their scope before entering the exam hall.