TRANSCORP POWER ENGINEER TRAINEE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (PETDP) is designed to attract, develop and retain young engineers who will be nurtured into future business leaders in line with the company’s core values. Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee Programme […]
Trainee Location: Delta State
Aim of the Program
TRANSCORP POWER ENGINEER TRAINEE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (PETDP) is designed to attract, develop and retain young engineers who will be nurtured into future business leaders in line with the company’s core values.
Transcorp Trainee Programme Overview
The programme will focus on mechanical and electrical engineer graduates who will undergo a TPL customized curriculum in specific engineering skills, business management and people leadership trainings for a pre-employment period of two months. On completion of the training, top talented candidates will be engaged and placed on accelerated management development programme.
- First degree in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of second class upper degree from recognized and accredited universities
- Must not be more than 27 years
- Must have completed NSYC before commencement of the programme
- Strong excellence, enterprise and executions skills
- Good problem solving skills and appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team working skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Method of applications:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward AN updated CV to email@example.com
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.